Sunday, November 18, 2007

6 things you don't know about me

A friend of mine did this and I thought that it was a good idea. So I will now present you with,

6 things you don't know about me

1. I have lived in 13 different houses, and 7 different states. They are Colorado, Texas, Penn., New York, Arkansas, Illinios, and Virginia. No it is not cause my Parents were in the military, just life saw fit to cause us to move a lot. I have never been in one place for longer than 4 1/2 years. People ask me if I liked it, well I don't know any differnt so I can not really compair it.

2. I have restless leg syndrome. That is exactly what it sounds like. When I sit still I move my feet or legs. It is kinda annoying from time to time, but I really don't even notice it most of them time. So watch me when I am sitting in a reclined position, I will be moving my feet at least.

3. I can feel very well. I have never really been able to explain this well, but I will give it a try. I feel everything. Any and all conact with my skin no matter how small, I can feel, and feel very well. (yes that is why it makes me itch when you do that) When I was younger my mother had to put a blanket between me and her cause i did not like to have things touch me other than cloth. I know it is pretty odd but it is true. so yea little things crawling on me? yea not a fan so much.

4. I never sang a solo till I was 19 then not again till I was 20. For those of you that know me and how much I enjoy singing this may or may nor shock you. (I know this makes me look slightly proud of myself but this is a blog about me) I never liked to do that kind of thing in public. Not even in front of my family. Only in the last couple of years have I gotten over my fear of being in front of people. I used to get panic attacks really bad before I would go on stage. It is not like that now, I still get VERY nervous, but it is now much more managable.

5. My great great grandfather on both sides were full blooded native american. Choctaw and Cherokee (yes like the Tim McGraw song) So I am 1/16 Native american. This may not seem that interesting but it is to me, that is all that matters :P

6. I have never left the US (Canada does not count in my eyes). I have been all over the US but I have never left the US at all. Never even had the chance. I meet people all the time that are like, "yea I have been here" or "I have been there", but not me I have just stayed here my whole life. will I every leave the US? I would like to think so, but I just don't know where I would want to go. hmmmm choices choices.

No comments: