Thursday, November 22, 2007

An Inconvenient Review

I just picked up a copy of "An Inconvenient Book" by Glenn Beck.

Now let me tell ya this is one of the most interesting, politicly INcorrect things I have seen in a while. the person who wrote this must be nuts. There are things in here that insult my intelligence on many different levels, but let me tell you what. I love every stinkin word of it.

I am in the 3rd chapter already, and I expect to finish it before monday. When that happen I will give you my complete inconvenient review of the book. However don't wait for me to write my review before you get the book. Go to Barns and Noble or Books-A-Million or something and pick it up.

Now I must warn you, if you play to the mainstream media Gods, and believe everything that you hear on TV, and you are genuinely interested in what is going on with that Brittany spears woman, well this book may hurt you to read. I think that he calls people like you stupid, or something like that. Oh also if you're a HUGE fan of Al Gore, you should read this book for sure. this will enhance your views on Global warming in the first chapter making you more knowledgeable then before for when you talk to your friends about how we are killing the planet. (what I am saying is this will help you look smart, and not like a moron.)

So keep checkin back. And Happy Thanksgiving to you.

No comments: