Monday, July 21, 2008

Obama supporters please post

Now I know with the introduction of google reader that less and less people are inclined to post on different blogs, when they no longer need to visit the site. However, I have a question that I would like to have answered by Obama supporters because I can not seem to find the answer.

My question is.

What is Obamas policies? What is this Change that he is promising?

All I ever hear from him is change, but I don't really ever hear what he is proposing that is that different that anyone else? Other than the fact that there are a few things that are a lot more left than pretty much anyone else, he is just the same in policies.

Also I have on more thing that I would like answered.

How come he changes his mind on policies and stands all the time?

I see this as a sign that he does not really know what he wants, he does not have the experience to be able to make firm resolutions and see all of the facts. I know that some of the time he changes his mind because he learns something new or sees a different perspective that changes his opinion, but someone more experienced would not have that happen to them near as often as he does. He seems to me to see things very narrowly, and does not really appear to know what he is talking about when it comes to real world application of ideas and policies.

So again if there is any Obama supporter that can tell me the answer to my question then please post it, or let me know where your blog is so I can go and read it.

Again the questions are.

What is his policies on anything?
What is the change that he keeps promising?



Side note, explain this video while you are at it. He seems awful wishy washy to me.

4 comments:

Darin said...

Funny you ask this when you could easily find this on his website. www.barackobama.com
However, he does have a whole booklet online that you could read. I'd post all 64 pages, but I don't think that would work out so well.
Here's a link:
http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf

And I pose this question to you. Can you name even one way in which Senator McCain differs from the disastrous policies of George W. Bush?

Chris Terrell said...

They don't and I don't like John McCain either. I think they both suck, but I don't think that I need to point that out about John McCain.

Chris Terrell said...

but you still forgot one question.

What is this change that he is telling us about? What are the different policies that are not being done.

Anonymous said...

current treatment options for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and
nonalcoholic steatohepatitis current treatment options for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis current treatment
options for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and
nonalcoholic steatohepatitis

Feel free to visit my blog; how to treat alcoholic fatty liver disease