Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have SPS Really Bad


Man I have a wicked case of SPS (Sarah Palin Syndrome).  The more I learn about this woman the more I am filled with hope for the future of this country.  The more I see and hear about this woman the more and more I like her.

Tonight I watched her give an AMAZING speech!  At the Republican National Convention she gave a speech so amazing I was cheering at home for her.  She is Real, and I can identify with this person.  When I look and Obama and or Biden, there is absolutely NOTHING I can identify with.  They try to make him out to the a man of the people, and that Biden is just like us.  Well I am here to tell you that they are not, unless you make LOTS of money a year.  Like 4 million last year to keep up with Obama.  They don't have a clue what my life is like.

When Palin talks, and you just give here 10 minutes to tell you about herself you can see that she is a regular person.  She has a family, and it is filled with highs and lows.  She has a son that is about to be deployed to Iraq.  Her husband is a fisherman, and a great husband.  She also is the mother a special needs child.  She is a person that knows how hard it can b
e at home, and that there is a proper way to help out people.  She understands that Taxing us into oblivion is not the way to do that.

I would love to give my commentary on her speech, but I don't think it needs any.  I am sure that the media is going to sound byte her to death, but if you don't watch the entire speech then you have nothing to say about her.  She covers it all, and shows that she is every bit as qualified to do the Job as our beloved savior Barrack Obama if not more so.  (yes I watched the ENTIRE DNC)  

As soon as I find a video of the entire speech I will link it here for you to see if you missed it.


No comments: