Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So You Support Obama

Not sure who to vote for during this election year?  Not sure who has your interest at heart and wants the same things you want?  Well I have one thing that may help you.


I am only aware of this one for Obama.  If someone knows of something similar to this for McCain than by all means let me know so I can add it on the Blog.

If you want feel free to post your results.

I disagree with him 96% of the time.  So I guess I am not voting for him.

Enjoy

5 comments:

Darin said...

well I like the fact that clicking on the link brings up an advertisement for an anti-Obama book (I would bet the survey is completely impartial).
Question though, is this a vote against Obama, or a vote for McCain?

Chris Terrell said...

If you look at the survey I think that you will find that although it touches primarily on Major Obama issues that many Americans would have a problem with, it does not push you in one way or the other with each issue. It just states an opinion and you vote if you agree or disagree.

I have been looking for one like this for McCain as well, but I have had no luck finding one. If you are aware of one I would like to post it as well on here.

p.s. did you take the test? if so what did you score? (if you would rather not post the score results I understand, it is more just a curiosity)

Anonymous said...

Chris Terrell, I am appalled that you didn't see how manipulative this survey was. They might as well have written: "Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports killing puppies. Do YOU support killing puppies?"

Not that I'm a big Obama fan like Big D, but still, there are legitimate and non-propagandistic reasond to not support him, and you would be better suited to finding those.

Chris Terrell said...

The web site is that way yes, but the survey is not that way.

Chris Terrell said...

Also I updated the link so that it takes you directly to the survey and not the web site that it is hosted by.