Tuesday, February 3, 2009

if I hear one more time. . .

not 20 days into this new administration, the Dems are trying to load the US with a $1.2 trillion+ (yes trillion, there is at least $300 billion in interest you must account for) stimulus package, that seems to resemble more like a Christmas wish list.  

If I hear a Democrat say that G.W. Bush was a bad president because of a the debt, or if I hear one say that the republicans got us into a massive amount of debt.  I will Punch them in the gut, I wont even warn them or say anything, I'll just do it.

This is really getting old, where Dems yell and scream about the wrongs of the republicans, then they do the same things themselves, only they do it all the way.  I have only seen more partisan efforts as a result of Obamas efforts. 

Obama has dropped from a 96%+ approval rating to a 70!  I think that people are starting to see it already.  And it is only 14 days!!  

I would have loved to see Obamas face when he got his first security briefing.

Obama:  You mean they are serious about trying to kill us?  They really do want to kill us?  I thought that they were just bluffing, and that you republicans were just making it all up to get ahead.  Crap, I gotta act like Bush and keep those wire taps!  *Thinks to himself: It's ok the media wont do anything about it, they still think I can walk on water he he he.

So Obama followers, I hope he does some better work in his next 100 days or he will meet Bushes approval rating in his first 100 days.  Oh not that wouldn't be good.

p.s. I still hope that I am wrong about Obama, and I hope that he does good things.  It is just not looking too good.  I don't want America to pay the price of Obama not doing a good job.

No comments: