Thursday, May 24, 2007

my life is complicated

So anyway onto my life. I look back at my life over the last 6 months and I see a lot of interesting twists and turns. When I was on them it sure did throw me for a loop and I was not too sure what to think. I know that maybe only 2 of you know what I am talking about, and that perhaps maybe there are 2 or 3 that are even interested that don't know. I think that I will just forgo the story. We all have one, I don't claim that mine is better or worse, however you want to look at it than yours. But I too have had many tough times, and there have been days when I just wanted to stay in bed and not do anything. Fortunately I have been learned better than that and I get up and try to live that day like it was my last. Or well at least I try to do that.

So these stories that we all have about our tough times, what do we do with them? I know some people just like to forget they happened and move on with life. Others perhaps like to continue to relive them again and again and again. Neither of those I guess is a healthy or wise choice. I like to find a happy middle place. I try to remember them, but move on from the hard times. Sometimes that is simple, and other times. . . well not so much, but I make do. Think about it for a second, it is not like one has a choice. Life is going to move on even if you don't want to be a part of it. Might as well be a part if right?

Now you may be wondering as am I what the point of this is. Well I guess there is really no point to it. You may take from this whatever you feel so inclined to and then do what you will with it. Perhaps you can add this to your story that you call "my life".

I once asked someone a question, if you lost your memory of the last 5 years did you ever really do any of those things? If you have no recollection of them do they still shape your life. Some may say "well of course they do". Others may have the opposite viewpoint. I wish I knew but I do not know. Can a person really change who they are? If you lose your memory are you free to be a new person. Go from Bad to Good? Are you still a bad person should you lose your memory and forget that you were? If that is the case can you perform the same change when you never lose your memories? If not I guess it is our memories that shape us into the person that we see in the mirror everyday.

Well I hope that makes some sort of sense, but I think I am going to wrap this up now and move on to make some more memories. I just hope that I can make many more of them and that they can be great memories. So that perhaps I can be a good boy.

No comments: