Saturday, October 13, 2007

I wish I knew everything. . .

You know I wish that I knew everything. yea no I don't that would kind of suck. There would be great aspects of it for sure, but at the same time it would take the spice of life out.

I am talking mostly about know what will happen after we make choices. What is on the other side of that equals sign. There have been many times in the last while that I have had to make a choice about different things, and at the time I sure would have liked to know what was going to happen as a result of it.

Well life does not allow for that to be the case, we must make choices and learn for ourselves what will happen. Now most of you may think that i am crazy, and wondering why I would not want to know what is going to happen next. There is a reason for this though process. Allow me to elaborate on this.

When I make a choice and it turns out good or bad, it does not really matter which, and it comes time to make that choice again I know what I am going to do, or what I am not going to do. Some times I don't get it the first time or the next 8 times, but sure as rain i'll get it one day. And that is the fun part, when you come to a choice and it is a repeat and you know how to handle it. That knowladge is yours, and you learned it good o'le fashoned way. The school of hard knocks, a place where the teachers are . . . .rough.

Like it also teaches us to takes risks, which can be quite fun and enjoyable, and other times it can be painful, but all in all the journy is allways worth it I guess. I like the learning what choices to make, even though sometimes when I am in the thick of it I lose perspective, as it is so easy to do.

There are no great life changing choices that I am going to have to make here in the next month (at least that I am aware of) nor in the last little bit, otherwise I could give a good example perhaps somthing shall come up and I can give an example of how I don't have a clue what to do.

Is it really better to know what will happen? or Is it really better to learn for yourself? I leave that up to you to decide for yourself.

1 comment:

Epijunkiejen said...

Hmmm....fun, are you sure?? and who exactly are the teachers? The rest you already know my opinion on. :)