Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't worry Obama, it is ok for yooouuuuu

So there were countless organizations that got all over G.W. Bushes case for wire tapping without a warrant.  In fact it ranged over the entire board.  Law makers, Journalist, columnist, average people, and on & on & on.  

So I am hearing now that our BELOVED and glorious Barrack Obama is going to be keeping this law and NO ONE IS SAYING A FREAKIN THING!!!  Classic undermining of a conservative president.  Even at the expense of national security.  Makes me sick that I can see this and it is happening so fast.  I want to give our glorious Barrack a chance, I do, I really do.  It us just getting harder and harder to do so.  I fear what he is going to do to our country.  We will lose what we are built on.  What our founding forefathers really wanted for our country.  

More Barrack hypocrisy coming later (I am sure it will never end)

No comments: