Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanks Obama

I don't have much time so I will be brief.  

Thanks Obama!!  Lets spend our way out of Debt and economic woe with 850 Billion Dollars!!  I have debt myself, so I think that I am going to spend my way out of it too!  I just want to make sure that if I try that and it doesn't work that you will bail me out.  I am all about a free handout I don't deserve.  Please give it too me!  It will make me feel better if you do.  

Also what else do you plan to do for me?! you know I could go for some food stamps so I don't have to spend my hard earned money on things like food.  I would much rather spend that money on things like move tickets, DVD's, That new Blue Ray player to go with my 52 inch 1080p HD TV I just got.  Oh Obama, you are the answer to my prayers!  I can do what I want and have no worries about it.  I won't even have to worry about how I am going to pay my mortgage payment now!

No comments: