Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Just say it, Don't let your ego get in the way

It is time for a new blog, and one that is not a rant.

This week I am bringing you something that touched on a previous blog. Just saying the words I don't know. People as they get smarter have a hard time saying this. It seems that most people do this. I know there are a few people that don't have this problems but, that number is a very small one.

So Instead of talking more about this I have a video clip that I would like to share with all of you about this.

This clip is from the movie "The Core" and there are three scientists on the craft and you will see one that does not know the answer but just can't say it. He is a very smart man and people think that he is smart. He has allows his ego to prevent him from just being normal and by him not saying I don't know he looks like a moron.

Enjoy

p.s. Crank your speakers it is quiet. I am sorry about that.



No comments: