Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In Tribute of a Great Man

This Sunday one of the best people passed away, Gordon B. Hinckley, the President of the LDS Church. When I found out the news of his passing I felt two very distinct impressions. First one of sadness that he is gone, and that I will miss hearing him speak, and being able to watch his example of how to be a better person. I also felt the emotion of happiness as I thought about him getting to see his sweet wife who passed away a few years ago. His wife, whom I know he missed greatly, is I am sure very happy to once again be united with him once more.

He showed us how to be a little kinder, how to be a little better. He gave the world so many wonderful things, and has left an impression on all that had the opportunity to meet him. He will be missed.

Below is a video of a person who had a similar feeling to what I felt about his passing. Watch and enjoy.

No comments: