Saturday, January 5, 2008

Just Answer the Question!!



I sit here in my Hotel room in NJ watching the New Hampshire debates, and I am overwhelmed by something. Many of these people look like idiots, and will not directly answer questions. I am watching the democrats right now, and I sadly missed the Republicans so I can not speak for them, but I am willing to bet that it is a lot of the same. I am sick and tired of these people just saying what they want to say, and being asked a question and then answering a totally different question than the one asked.

Senator Clinton was directly asked a question about whether or not she thinks that the other candidates can do the job of taking on opposition of if she is just saying that she can do it. This is a either or questions, and she proudly responded with "absolutely" . . . . . . uh ok that is not how you answer the questions. That was like being asked if your name is Bob, and you respond with, "yes I have a name!"

I would like to see a candidate that will answer a question, and also one the will admit when he/she is wrong. I am sick of seeing these people not admitting that they are wrong when they are called out on something.

Well that is all, I am going to go back to watching the debate. Maybe I will have more to post afterwards.

No comments: