Saturday, January 19, 2008

My ambien

I take ambien from time to time to help me get to sleep. Well I am going to write this blog while I am on said drug. I have takin it ooooooo lets say 20 min ago, and this stuff works fast, so I am really starting to feel it that is for sure.

I am sorry for anything that I may say, and I also perhaps could become quite incapable of producing coherent sentences. and for exampele it jsut took me 9 thats right 9 tries to get "sentences" spelled right lol. whoa boy this could get fun.

So When I take this little blue wonder pill. No not that blue wonder pill, this one does the other effect. ok so I may have just made a comparison that I would rather have not made, but I have not done it and I am not chageing it. so moving right a long now.

When you take this pill it makes you sleepy, and fast. I'm talkting running around screaming hyper as can be, adn 20 min later ZZZZzzZZzzzZzZzz like a rock.

One of the fun things about this pill is when I take it and I try tot stay awake. (like I am doin now) you get more and more strange by the min. first the vision gets a little blurry, and then your motor skills are leaving. So far you are so good, but then your mind starts to slow down from the normal pace that was already. For people like me that is all good, but I know some people I am not sure we would want to slow them down anymore, I think that is called death. then the fun part, depth perception leaves you. A once smooth wall is not a mountain range, and a flat keyboard is now shaped like a bowl! eheheheh this is fun.

So after all of the then the two best parts of this all. Your memory decides that it is no longer int he mood for storing memory. So you forget a lot about what happens to you. I may not even remember this blog is up where I wake up. would that be cool or what? anway, the ultimate best part about all of this is sleep walking. you transisiton from awake sorta to sleepwalking. it is so much fen let me tell you. honesty, and tact are now not even suggestions. they jsut don't excist.

as a result of a many many different situations, and some are far worse then other, I have really dug my self in a hole with people cause I think that I am ok to talk to them on the phone or chat online. Sure I can do so, for about 20 min then nope it is a VERY BAD idea to talk to people. I am justifying a blog at least cause it really contains nothing in it. I think you may even be less intelligent just from reading this. (FYI my monitor is now looking like it is waving like a flag. kinda confused about that) But getting back to the point I have a pact with myself and God that when I take this pill, unless the person sleeps in my house, I will not talk to anyone about anything after the first 15 min of ambien, and after that I must get off. So I will not talk to people cause basically, I make a total @$% (edited due to me reading this the morning after, and realizing that I had used a word that I do not want to use) of myself when I do. There are however a group of people whom will remain unnamed, but viddy thinks that it is funny to throw coasters at me when I am ambien high. He also like to do it when I am after the point of when the little memory man that lives in my head takes a nap. so I don't remember it at all. Haa Haa very funny viddy. crap I wasn't going to use anyones name.. . . . . . eh oh well, I'll figure it out how to fix that later.

Well I am getting really tired, and I have not read over what this is, and I am not going to change it at all other than spellck. er well at least what will have an answer for,

I am sorry for anything that I may have said offends anyone, but I take full blame for being the dufus here, and the moron that takes ambian and talks to people.


well I have just spellchecked it, er well I think I tried to, I am not sure if I got anything. So enjoy this, and i. . . . . . . . .look a pretty white cup. I must drink from it........................u

4 comments:

Chris Terrell said...

ok so I only have made a couple edits to this post. They were only grammatical. otherwise it is the same.

When I woke up this morning I was NOT aware that i had written this as I was on ambien at the time. My blog is my home page so I was quite surprised to find a post on there lol.

anyway, enjoy laughing at me.

Anonymous said...

I second the notion that you're an idiot when you're on Ambien. Yeah, and your spellcheck didn't work. Sorry. Maybe you shouldn't keep bringing up this topic, I'm still pissed. I may never forgive you for the wrongs you've done me while on Ambien. :) (Oh, and new rule...no writing blogs while on drugs of any kind)!!

Josh Titus said...

Dude you take Ambien now? haha You were the first person to ever see me on it. I am known as AJ while on Ambien (AJ stands for Ambien Josh). I have so many crazy stories from that drug now. Most recently, I hit my roommate with a hammer. Tommy Dunn was there as a witness. haha It's a shame the mission people would only give me 10 on the mission. We could've started an underground drug market within the mission. Oh wait, Jacob Brooks already did.

Go check out my blog. Search "Josh Tarts" at Google.

ambien generic said...

It woorked for awhile but then I would not be able to get to sleep and kept waking up after two hours and would toss and turn the rest of the night or I would be up the rest of the night.10mg for 5 nights and to nights with out have built up tolarance.